Friday, June 3, 2011

Christmas Card

Hello everybody,

I wanted to start on my Xmas cards early this year but I promise there won't be that many each week:-)

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
D2D - “Christmas/Winter + Paper Piecing” – Saturday’s DT Challenge
Card Patterns - Sketch 117 and I had to follow this



Here is my card:

 Here is a close up:

Supplies:
Papers: Winterberry Specialty Collection, The Write Cardstock
Stamps & sentiment: Penny Black Candy Cane Wishes
Accessories: Creative Memories round corner punch, Fiskars template, American Crafts ribbon, prismacolor pencils.

Please leave me some love:-) Thanks!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Very sweet Christmas card!

Peggysue said...

Oh, what a sweet little girl image, so cute. Love this layout too! Thanks for joining the D2D challenge.