Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Warmest Holiday Wishes + small tip to cut your ribbons

 
A close up
 
This card was made by following the sketch from Hero Arts. The cardstock was cuttlebugged with the Dots embossing folder and American Crafts ribbon were added. I used the Hero Arts Clear Design: For You Tag set for the sentiment and some color was added with the Desert Sand distress inks. Pop dots were added to give some dimension. 








This is how I cut my ribbons:

 
 
Challenges:
 
Hero Arts October 2012 Contest - Holiday Cardmaking & a sketch
House of Gili #44 - Embossing (Dry)
Ooh - La - La Creations #116 - Xmas sentiment Oct 28
Holly Jolly Christmas - Here Comes Santa Claus


3 comments:

Roxann said...

Hi, Jenyfer! I love your card! Very creative. Thanks for playing in the blog hop at TTCRD!
Hugz,
Roxann

(following you now)

Anne Fenton said...

Jenyfer, I love your card...Thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week. Hope to see you again next week. I also became a follower of you blog. Huggz Anne

Lisbeths kort og scrap said...

Cool christmascard! Love this ribbonidea. Thanks for sharing it with us at Ooh La La. Hugs from Lisbeth