Monday, December 10, 2012

{MFT} December Guest Designer Contest






This week was one of the busiest weekend ever and I was reading thru my emails, I saw this cahllenge. I thought I would not be able to make it but I did.

This is my first time I've participated in this challenge. I would love to have more MFT products because MFT have the cutest stamps and dies ever. The stamp used is MFT Joy Ride which is my first and only stamp set I have from MFT. I had this for a while but never got the chance to use it. I used the MFT's sketch.



 

 Papers are from K & Co and I colored the stamp with my Bic markers and prismacolored pencils. I stitched around the border and used my Dots folder to give it some impression.


A close up
Supplies:
Cardstock - Gina K Designs, Papers - K & Co, Stamps - MFT Joy Ride, Ink - Memento Black Pad, Accessories - Classic Rectangles Spellbinders Dies, Swiss Dot folder, Cuttlebug, sewing machine, 1/8" lime green gros grain ribbon
 
Challenges:
Challenges for anybody - Anything goes
Sweet Stampin Challenge - Dies/Punches
Stampin with Dragon - Anything goes
Wags and Whiskers Challenge - Anything goes
Stempelsonne Challenge - Anything with stamp

8 comments:

Mary J said...

What a cool card, Jennyfer! Love the papers and embossing with her!

Jacqueline Smith said...

What a fabulous card , love the colors that you used!Thanks for playing with us at Stamping with the Dragon!

Tina said...

Das ist ja ein witziges Motiv. Klasse sieht das aus.
Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge.
LG Tina

Anonymous said...

Ohhh ist das eine nette Karte!!!
Danke für Deine Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne

Jacqueline Smith said...

What a fabulous card, love the colors used! Thanks for playing with us at Stamping With the Dragon!

Rose said...

what a super fun card :)
Thanks so much for joining us for our first challenge on Stamp Your Life, hope to see you for our next challenge in January

Anita Rex said...

Such a fun card! I love that image and great job with the sketch! :>

Janice said...

Cute and fun card. Thanks for playing Stamp Your Life!