Sunday, September 29, 2013

Say Cheese + Tutorial on how to color with Premier Prismacolored pencils


Happy Sunday everybody! I can't believe the weekend is almost over...Sigh but another week is starting in a few hours...Yay.

Today, I have a tutorial about how to color with your Premier Prismacolored pencils. I need to specify that I'm not a PRO and still learning. I just hope that this will help you to break out your Prismacolored pencils and play with them. It's FUN I promise! This post is loaded with pictures :-)


 So, here are my starting materials:

  • Your image
  • Pair of scissors
  • Patterned papers
  • Tortillons or stumps
  • Baby oil or gamsol (forgot to include it - sorry)



I start with the hair first and all pictures will tell you which pencils I have chosen. You can double-click the pictures to enlarge them if you need to. 







Now I color the shirt



Then I color the skin


Voila, the finished product! If you are fussy cutting, no need to worry about coloring outside the lines. 



 Here is my finished card



My sketch comes from


I hope you have enjoyed the tutorial and remember, if you have any questions, please leave me a comment and I will reply to you ASAP. Thanks!

P.S: Before I leave you, I want to let you know that Gobeagirl has some Halloween candy that will end on Oct 31 so please come and try your chance.

Challenges:

Alicia Little Shop Weebly - Use Bling (Pearls)



6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a funky design and thanks for the great tutorial.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

DebR said...

Adorable card...great tutorial.
Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketch.

gobeagirl said...

Hi Jennifer, thanks for promoting my blog candy. I think your card is adorable. I haven't colored with my Prismas is at least 4 years. I just might have to give it a go again. Hope you have a great Sunday. Hugs Lisa G

Jingle said...

Very cute card! Love your coloring tutorial! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

DebiJ said...

Now what a fabulous image, & such a great tutorial too! Lovely card, & top sentiment as well.
Thank you for playing along at Feeling Sketchy.

Anita Braddock said...

Beautiful card love the Image and the details and blending of your colors are perfect. thanks for sharing