Sunday, January 19, 2014

Peace

Hi everyone and Happy Sunday!!! This week over at The Scrapbook Blessings Club, the DT was asked to make their own background paper. I was a bit scared since I usually do NOT resort to this since I hoard patterned papers...

Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps



Since I had the image of a Rock Star, I knew that it had to have some pizzazz and this got me thinking on how to do I get this guy to shine?

An idea struck me when I found the Cupcake Party set. I chose the fireworks and stars, inked them with gold, brown and different shades of blues.


As you can see, I cut my background paper in 3 and mixed them to find a cohesive pattern.

Hope you have enjoyed this and should you need more inspiration, please visit us at The Scrapbook Blessings Club

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! He is too fun!! :)) love this sweet image!!
The fireworks& stars pair perfectly w/ him!! :))