Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Hello Princess



Good morning and this is my first DT post for Hobbybook Digital Stamps. It has been already a month since I was selected but I had to keep the secret lol.  Our challenge will be bi-weekly and this time, our theme is Girly. 

For my project, I created a crown that was cut with my Cricut and Princess Party cartridge. I have used Lyndseypop. The scallop mats were cut with the Elegant edge cartridge and the image was colored with prismacolored pencils. 

The ribbon and rhinestones are from my stash. The polka dotted paper is from K&Co.



Hope you enjoyed today's project and I would love you to visit me on my Facebook page whenever you have a chance. 

Challenges:
The Paper Shelter - AG
TTCRD- AG
Papertake Weekly - AG

5 comments:

vivie said...

beautiful card jennyfer!!!

UTs Hobby Time said...

Lovely card Jennyfer. Love the unique shape.

Pat K said...

Hi Jennyfer, Sweet card, perfect for a little girl. Congrats on your new DT spot.
Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter this week. Pat K x

Sandra said...

Beautiful card Jennyfer, love the shape!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challgens!
hugs,Sandra

Debs said...

Fabulous card - great shape and sweet image.
Thanks for playing along at PTW this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx