Sunday, March 30, 2014

{SBC} Remember the Happy moments


 Good morning! Happy Sunday! Hope you had an awesome breakfast today. Today is my last DT post for the Scrapbook Blessings Club Challenge. Our sponsor is A day for Daisies and our challenge is a mini challenge where it's Anything Goes. You can also combine it using the different tutorials we had from Jan to Mar of this year. More details on the blog here.


I made an easel card and also made my own patterned papers. I wanted to go with a mom's theme. The image, Mom Hugs, was printed onto Neenah Cardstock and colored with prismacolored pencils.  I also die cut the scallop frame and the mat using the Elegant Cartridge. The stamps used are unknown since I threw away the papers. I doodled around the border for the sentiments and added a kind of flower lol. To finish, I added a flower that was glued onto twine and a circle made with a 1" punch!

Here is a close up
Challenges:

SSS Wed - Buttons
Jellypark - Mother's day
ADFD - Pretty Pastels
Scorpal - More than one fold


2 comments:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

I love the delicate coloring of the mother and child. Very pretty card! Thank you for entering our Mother's Day Challenge at JellyPark Friends this round an good luck...
Hugs,
Georgia

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Jennyfer, the image is adorable.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx